The trick to avoiding dry lips in winter is to make yourself a 100% natural homemade lip balm. Very easy to make and ready in 5 minutes. Here's what you need:
- 4 tbsp. of beeswax
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 C. liquid vitamin E
- A few drops of essential oil if desired
You will find everything at Avril. And here are the steps to follow:
- Grate beeswax if purchased in bulk and pour into a glass measuring cup.
- Add coconut oil to the same cup.
- Heat 1 minute in the microwave. It is necessary to obtain a melted and uniform texture without boiling.
- Add vitamin E and essential oil drops and mix well.
- Pour into small containers and wait for everything to harden. (2 hours)
Small containers can be purchased from Amazon but why not try recycling small containers you already have?